Random Acts of Living


Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Which End Do I Talk To?

I believe that if there's nothing going on and a person feels like sleeping, then they should be left alone. So when the grandkids come over, I let them sleep till they get up. The other day the oldest grandson had spent the night and I had walked through the playroom to see this...
...I just HAD to get my camera. I showed the picture to my husband and asked him which end he thought was his head. He was wrong. Which end to YOU think is the talking end?

3 comments:

poefusion said...

He has to be talking to you from the middle. The comforter is to tall for it to be his knees. Hope all is well and that you're enjoying your company. Have a nice day.

Wendy said...

I think it's the right side. You should have made this a contest. :) LOL.

Moonshadow said...

Michelle & Wendy - Guess it would have made and interesting contest. I'll have to come up with a prize for the next time I have a picture of this sort.

You're both wrong. That IS his knee. This is a 16 year old grandson that has strectched up taller than me this last year. My husband thought his head was to the right too. But his head is on the pillow. This is why I just HAD to get a picture and post it. LOL Thanks for playing along.