Random Acts of Living


Monday, June 15, 2009

June 12th Ballgame

I just realized that I neglected to get pictures from the grandson's June 12th game posted. I figured I better post them before posting the pictures from tonight's game. As with all his games they start with warm-up...

Waiting, ready to bat...
Here a team member runs to third...
Swinging a bit high in this one....
The pitcher gets hit in the face by a ball. I didn't see exactly what happened because I was looking through the viewfinder at my grandson.
Here he swung too soon. My son said that he's been pitching to him and he has been hitting the ball. Apparently there's a problem seeing the ball when it comes from the pitching machine.
Playing outfield, he pays better attention than some boys I've seen.
Next time in the outfield he was on the other side. That's him clear in the back.
It was a good game, grandson's team won 11 to 7.
Well played, boys!

2 comments:

poefusion said...

Congrats on the win. It's always nice to go play ball and have some fun.

Moonshadow said...

The boys are getting better at playing the game everytime. I really gets fun when they "get" what it's all about and start really playing as a team.