Random Acts of Living


Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I Miss My Camera (was Winter's Here)

Monday's weather wasn't too terribly bad, but Tuesday we had snow and ice. I stepped out my front door and took a couple pictures and this is why I really miss my Canon 40D. The lens cover on my little digital doesn't always open and I don't usually notice till I put the pictures on my computer. But you can still see the snow...
...the news said that there were over 400 accidents in Sedgwick county due to the ice and snow yesterday. People are just really stupid on the first day of slick roads every year. But I think they outdid themselves this year.

2 comments:

Momo Fali said...

I thought that was some fancy photoshop thing, before I read the post!

I think Ohio drivers win the stupid driving award.

Moonshadow said...

Thanks, Momo, I've thought about trying to pass it off, except it's too irritating.

I don't know how we'd compare the stupidity, I've only been to Ohio once.