Random Acts of Living


Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Last Day of Cardio Mike's Boot Camp

The last day of Boot Camp was Saturday, October 13th. The session started with stretches...

...then they all headed outside to be timed for the last time on the mile.


Back inside to get counts on push-ups...
...and sit-ups.
After getting their counts all recorded.
...the last session of Boot Camp


Everyone put on their Ringside weight vests for the last time for final vigerous workout...


...ending the workout with stretches...
...and High-Fives...
...and a Thumbs-up from Cardio Mike!

5 comments:

Anita said...

Great pics!

Moonshadow said...

Thanks, anita. They're clipped off the video we took. Makes it easier to get action pics when you can choose frame-by-frame. But you loose the closeup definition you get with an actual digital camera.

KSHIPPYCHIC said...

I need to be stuck in a boot camp! That's the only way I will ever win my internal war I think. But they would have to make me stay there, not let me leave!! :)

Anonymous said...

Good for you and thanks for sharing these inspiational pictures...

You've inspired us flowers to GO! to the gym tonight, which we will!

Happy flower smelling, your pals in Dubai....

Moonshadow said...

Bec - I can certainly sympathize. I'm totally off my exercise plan. I need to start getting back on my bike daily again.

GO! - Thanks for stopping by! I need to do a little self-inspiring. Taking pics of workouts doesn't seem to work as well DOING workouts! LOL