Random Acts of Living


Monday, October 15, 2007

I'm In Pain!!!

I can't work like this, I have a toothache that is killing me and my dentist's office is closed today because they're all at some meeting. It's an upper back molar but it gets to hurting soooo bad my lower jaw will hurt. I'm taking ibuprofen every six hours and three hours after I take that I take "Tylenol" every six hours because three hours after taking either the pain starts back up again. Have you ever cooked a lettuce salad? Well, I wanted to finish up this salad yesterday but I knew I wouldn't be able to chew, especially the carrots, so I just microwaved it. It really wasn't too bad.
I'm going to have to get this toothache taken care of before I can get back to work on my videos, I just can't concentrate like this. Anybody got any good remedies for toothaches, other than a pair of pliers?

1 comment:

Anita said...

Nothing hurts like a toothache... I sure hope you get it fixed soon!