Random Acts of Living


Friday, December 18, 2009

Santa's Workshop

OK, so this isn't really Santa's workshop and those aren't elves.

But they are working on Christmas crafts/presents. These pictures were taken last week in my studio while the grandchildren were painting and watching a video.

The studio isn't completely finished yet. Parts of the loft and ceiling are still needing wallboard and it all needs to be painted. Then I need to get my shelves built.

In the mean time it's usable as is. The grands were over again last night and were gluing glitter on their crafts. Now there's sparklies everywhere.

After Christmas I'll post pictures of what it is they're making.

2 comments:

Peter said...

Hi! Santa's helpers certainly are busy little bees!

BTW I'll be away over Christmas so I'm here early to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year – take care, Peter

Moonshadow said...

And a Very Merry Christmas to you and your, Peter! Looking forward to a Great Year in 2010!