Random Acts of Living


Monday, July 13, 2009

Princess Birthday Fireworks 1

I seem to have problems posting the html for the photobucket slideshows. Every time I copy and paste them blogspot alters it in some way that it won't work. The only way to get them to work is to have photobucket post from my account on their website. If I attempt to edit it once it's in my blog, say I want to add a title, when I save the edited post, the slideshow no longer works. If anyone knows what is happening, please let me know.

I have posted the first set of the city fireworks slideshow which I have titled "Princess Birthday Fireworks". I had a little difficulty keeping the fireworks framed because not all of them shot up like they were suppose to. If you look closely at the picture below you will see the field and vehicles. Click on it to see it larger.
The following post contains 50 more pictures of the fireworks.

4 comments:

poefusion said...

I've not presented a slideshow in my blog post yet so I don't have an answer to your problem.

Your slideshow is working really well below. It doesn't seem to have any glitches right now.

Moonshadow said...

Michelle - the way I posted the Princess Birthday Fireworks was via a button on photobucket. You'll notice that the slideshow has no Blogspot title or tags. As soon as I attempt to edit it in blogspot (add title or tags) once saved it no longer works. :(

Jennifer said...

Great fireworks pictures! We didn't buy any this year and we didn't go to town to see them either. So it is nice I got to enjoy a little bit of firework beauty from your pictures.

Moonshadow said...

Jen - Glad to be able to share. I have some more to post yet, the slideshow will only let you do 50 pictures at a time and I have something like 80 and a few that the granddaughter shot with my old camera.