Random Acts of Living


Sunday, March 30, 2008

E is for Excellent Award

Thank you, Anita for the E for Excellent Award! It's always nice to be recognized.


Now to pass on the award.
  1. Carolyn is always working so hard to get just the right feel and look to her blogs. I like her homey, country feel to her newest one. Her writing is candid and honest, she just makes you feel at home.
  2. Wendy is always a first thought when it comes to handing out awards. She does such an excellent job of photographing my home town, Wichita, and showing me things I either haven't seen in a long time or haven't seen at all.
  3. Bob is a newer friend, go to his blog and you might learn something. He's been wonderful in answering all my questions about my new camera and I plan on bugging him even more for help.
  4. The_Mrs is another new blogger that I've been visiting. She has two blogs and it's her newest that I'd especially like the award to go to. In her Dirty Little Secret blog she lays the wound wide open, still raw and hurting, for the world to see. A very brave thing for a person to do.
  5. Cindy is usually on the list when I hand out awards, what she does to recycle materials is just plain award worthy. More of us should get on the bandwagon and re-purpose items instead of buying new and adding to the landfills. Here's to you Cindy!

I think I'm going to stop at 5 people and post this. I've been busy trying to get ready to go on a trip and don't seem to have time to devote to this that I should. I'll tell you more about the trip in a day or two.

6 comments:

Celine said...

Congratulations! ^^

Bob Johnson said...

Congrats on your award, and congrats to me too, thanks very much for thinking of me, means a lot to me, thanks again!

Anita said...

I'm going to check out everyone on your list today! :)

(I'm so glad you have myrecycledbags.com on your sidebar, I love that site!)

RecycleCindy said...

Thank you so much for the award. I really appreciate it. Now off to check out the other award winners.

Moonshadow said...

And this is the best part about handing out awards, sharing links you like to visit with others!

The_Mrs said...

Aww.. bless your heart.

I appreciate the award that you've so graciously given me. I will post it to my blog and carry on with spreading good blog-will.

Thanks again and I sincerely appreciate your kind words!

Take care - TheMrs