Random Acts of Living


Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Gimme 30 meme

I've been tagged by KSHIPPYCHIC for the Gimme 30 meme. Being a good sport, I'll play.

1. If your doctor told you TODAY that you were pregnant, what would you say?
That he'd better find out who's test he had because it wouldn't me mine!

2. Do you trust all of your friends?
Absolutely! That's what being friends is all about, otherwise they're just acquaintances.

3. Would you move to another state or country to be with the one you love?
Yes. I've done it before, I'd do it again.

4. Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
If you're talking logically, cause and effect, then yes. If you're talking about a Master Plan that causes people pain and suffering, then no. I don't believe that our "Master Planner" inflicts pain suffering on His children.

5. Can you make a dollar in change right now?
Yes

6. Which one of your friends do you think would make the best doctor?
Since I consider my daughter one of my Best Friends, I would say that she would make the best doctor. She has a discerning eye and is compassionate in her caring for others.

7.What naughty word do you use too often?
Damn

8.Is there someone who pops into your mind at random times?
No

9. What’s your most favorite scar?
Don't have one

10. When was the last time you flew in a plane?
When my first grandson was born and I flew to Memphis.

11. What features do you find most attractive in the preferred sex?
Bright eyes and welcoming smile.

12. Fill in the blank. I love ________
Hmmm..... I don't think it is blank. I think "I love!" is sufficient.

13. What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the near future?
Getting my house sorted and organized.

14. If you were to wake up from being in a coma for an extended time who would you call?
My children.

15. Where was your favorite picture taken?
Picture of who or what? Of my family, I'd have to say the faded photo at Casa Bonita.

16. What’s your middle name?
This is released on a need to know basis.

17. Honestly, what’s on your mind right now?
Geez, this is only the 17th question?! Seems likes I've answered a million already.

18. If you could go back in time and change something, what would it be?
I can't say specifics, but I'd insist a certain phone call was made that I didn't push.

19. Who was or will be the maid of honor/ best man in your wedding?
My BFF was maid of honor at both my weddings.

20. What are you wearing right now?
Stretch pants and a tank top

21. Ever had a bar fight?
No

22. Who knows you the best?
Hubby

23. Did you buy something today?
No (Just as I suspected, this is just marketing ploy)

24. Did you get in a fight with someone today?
Not yet.

25. When is the last time you had a massage?
Professional? Never

26. Last person to see you cry?
Hubby

27. Who made you cry?
Television movie

28. What was the last TV show you watched?
Our TV is on all the time, take your pick.

29. Who was the last person you hung out with?
Hubby

30. Have you ever taken a peek at someone else's diary?
Not without them wanting me to.

Now I'm supposed to pick some others to do this meme, but I'm going to follow Anita's example and just ask for volunteers. This may mean that the meme stops here, well, so be it. A good percentage of people I've tagged in the past forgo anyhow, so I won't burden them with the choice. If you do decide to carry this meme forward, please post your link so we can check out your answers.

No comments: