Random Acts of Living


Friday, November 14, 2008

K-Monster's Official 2008 Football Photo

K-Monster's last game was the same night as Chaotic Cage, so I was unable to attend. His mom made sure that it was taped so I didn't have to completely miss it. Below is his official football picture (I imagine it will be in the year book). I want you to note the hair and facial expression. It was one of the windier days in Kansas. Some of his fellow teammates sported up sweeps in their pictures thanks to the Kansas wind.
Tonight when I was getting ready to prepare supper I glanced out the backdoor window and saw the moon on the horizon. I wish I had caught it just a bit sooner. The colors were gorgeous with blues and pinks. Click on the picture for a better view of the moon.

4 comments:

Peter said...

Hi! Tough looking guy isn't he! Love the moon photo as well. Shame there's no shadow going along with it! Oh! Oh! Oh!

Thanks for that image tip. I had no idea until now and it will certainly come in handy.

Always wondered why my 1-2 mg photos were so small. So thank you heaps for that. Your one great friend!

Take Care,
Peter

Moonshadow said...

LOL, Peter! He doesn't normally look that tough. He's grimacing because of the wind!

That's what we're here for, isn't it? To help each other out. Otherwise we'd not blog, we'd just keep everything to ourselves. Sharing with my friends makes this all worth while! : )

Alice said...

K-monster is such a sweetie but don't tell him I said that. I'm sure in his football uniform, he wants to look tough and manly. :)

Bob Johnson said...

Great shot!