Random Acts of Living


Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Monday, Monday


Monday was a busy day. After doing all the regular morning things (watering the outdoor plants, reading the paper, getting the mail, stuff like that), we got around and went into Wichita to run errands. The first thing I needed to do was find sawdust for my composting toilets. I went back to the cabinet manufacturer that I went to last year only to find out that they now burn all their sawdust. None available. Because we didn't really have time to hunt for more and I really needed to get something, we went to B&B Lumber and I bought a big bag of shaved pine. I'm going to call the school here in town and see if I can get sawdust from the shop class and then stock up. Next we went to Cowley County Community College South Wichita Campus so hubby could sign up for another semester of MasterCam. It was pretty packed with people signing up and it took us at least and hour. From there we went to CompUSA to get a couple wireless mouse', ink for my new printer and a 4gig flash drive for hubby. They were out of black ink so I will have to get that later. Then to RadioShack to get a new clip for my phone. The last stop was Dillons. We finally got home around 10:30pm and I was beat. That was why I took the lazy way out and linked to KSHIPPYCHIC's post instead of writing one of my own.

No comments: