Random Acts of Living


Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A Foggy Day in July

It was a foggy morning at the end of July. This type of fog we don't see all that often...
...so I went outside to get some pictures. You never know when you might need a fog scene.
Below is the treat I found hanging from the lights over the hay bails in the front yard...
...don't you think the center looks like a heart?
...a closer look shows tiny beads of water like crystals strung on fine silk. For a better look, click on any of the pictures.
I wonder, if the sun would have broke through the fog, would the "jewels" have sparkled?

4 comments:

Anita said...

Wonderful photos! I love the web... I got a few web shots like that while staying at my sister's farm last year...

Moonshadow said...

I hadn't ever seen webs covered quite like this before. Spider webs have always fascinated me, I just don't like running into them.

Bob Johnson said...

Some great pics, very cool, love the web.

Moonshadow said...

I was totally in awe when I walked out there and saw the web. I found several more around the yard but know as symmetric as this one.