Random Acts of Living


Saturday, May 22, 2010

Stormy Weather

Getting behind in my blog posts. Over a week ago we had some stormy weather, the kind that causes our local weathermen to take over our TV stations. The picture below was snapped when the weathermen was telling our area to take shelter. If you click on the picture to enlarge it you will see that my neighbors are doing the same thing I'm doing. Outside watching the weather.
While watching the sky I notice two birds circling high in the storm...
I'm afraid I couldn't get a good telephoto shot of them, I didn't have my tripod to steady and focus, so I'm not real sure what these birds were.
But they kept circling and getting higher... and higher... till I could no longer see them. What kind of birds would fly up into a storm like that? And would they do that if there was a tornado approaching?

No comments: