Random Acts of Living


Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Journeying

The other day when my little princesses were gathering up to go home I looked up from my desk to see the younger princess laden for her journey. I wish my eye could have captured the picture I saw because the photo below doesn't quite do it.
What came to my mind is that she was preparing to head into 2010 on a wonderful journey, just beginning to create memories of what will hopefully be many, many years. Young and fresh with so very much to be learned if only she desires to learn. If only the spark is ignited. We will most certainly be working on that.

Happy Journeying my little Princess Knight!

1 comment:

Peter said...

Kids! One minute they're knee high to a grass hopper and the next, living a life of their own all grown up! Yes, pictures and a good memory help remind us how far they have come.

Take Care,
Peter