Random Acts of Living


Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day 2009

I hope all mothers out there had a wonderful Mother's Day. I spent the afternoon with my daughter helping my son's children make a tissue flower bouquet for their mother who was at work.
They also made cards...
...with stickers and colors.
The grandson made a couple flowers then decided to go play outside, the younger granddaughter stuck around a little while longer. The Princess did the most work on it from start to finish. The flowers have skewer stems wrapped in green tissue and the vase is two plastic cups papier mache tissue covered.
I had flowers delivered to MY mother before Mother's day and she took pictures of the bouquet so I could see it.


2 comments:

Peter said...

Hi! I knew it! You had a fantastic Mother's Day, just like my mum! The two of you would really get on well together!

Take Care,
Peter

Moonshadow said...

Yes, I had a Wonderful day, Peter. If you are a tribute to your mother, I imagine we'd get along well also. :)