Random Acts of Living


Saturday, April 17, 2010

A Case of the Blues

I seem to be in a rut lately, a case of the blues. Maybe some leftover cabin fever. Usually that's remedied with some good old fashioned sunshine, which I got btw last week. I was out mowing and working in the yard for several hours many days during the week but we had a rainy day today and a bit of a chill in the air. My son inspired me to post by sending me the latest picture of him...
Now if that isn't cause for a chuckle I don't know what is. But then I have to apologize because his funny get up are ice packs to ease the pain from having all his wisdom teeth extracted. I should have another post soon as that I still have soccer pictures from last Saturday to post and another soccer game today if it doesn't rain.

2 comments:

Peter said...

Hi! I feel so sorry for your son having to suffer like that. This story takes my mind off my blues, that is, my poor old sore back.

Where did I get it? From sleeping on a lounge like yours except ours is about thirty years old and doing the home renos.

Yes, our new bed comes next week - I and my back can hardly wait. All the best to your son.

Take Care,
Peter

Take Care,
Peter

Moonshadow said...

Peter - the son is on the mend, he went back to work today.

Maybe you should get you an air mattress to sleep on while you work on the house. Then you'd have a spare mattress for guests (or grandkids). :)